Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 7: Relaxing Sunday

It was Sunday, the best day of the week. It's usually relaxing, and today was. Had to work, but that didn't really bring things down. I finally felt myself most of the day, was able to do a decent workout and then go for a nice walk after dinner. It was my first HUGE meal since Wednesday, a sweet potato, apple, 8 ounces of chicken, 2 bowls of broccoli, 5 egg whites, onions, peppers, grapes, a couple bottles of water and some other various side items. It felt good to finally feel full on some of these items. The workout was alright but it was exhausting, and even on the walk in the evening, I felt that lack of energy. Not what I was used to. I can normally go without really feeling physically exhausted, even after a tough run. I guess you still have to build that stamina back up, but this alerted me that it may take a little longer than expected to get back into that peak shape. It's going to be a easy Monday, and since I'm off work Tuesday and Wednesday, we're gonna really push myself one of those days to see how hard I can really go.

No comments: